Landlord gas safety checks

Are you a landlord or an estate agent in the Leeds or West Yorkshire area?

We can help with gas safety certificates and more in and around the West Yorkshire area.

All of our engineers are Gas Safe Registered and this ensures that you will comply with The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998

Whether you need gas appliance installations, repairs or maintenance, we can do it.

Not only are all of our engineers Gas Safe Registered, but we are also highly experienced Installing, Repairing and Maintaining a wide range of gas appliances for Landlords. This means that we can deliver a swift and efficient service, without compromising on quality.

It is essential that you get your gas safety CP12 checks including your gas boiler, gas cooker and gas fire inspected every year and serviced regularly according to manufacturer's instructions; it takes minutes to make an appointment with a registered gas safe engineer and could save your life.

If you do not have your gas CP12 regularly serviced and safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer you could be putting you and your tenants at risk and in possible danger of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Gas safety checks are needed by:

  • Landlords
  • Housing associations
  • Local authorities
  • Hotels and B&Bs
  • Colleges
  • Boarding schools
  • Hostels

In hotels and B&Bs, you must arrange an annual gas safety check for any gas appliances serving guest accommodation even if it is sited away from the guest accommodation.

Regulation (36)(1) of the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998