Boiler repairs & maintenance
Why install a new condensing boiler?
If your existing boiler is old and you’re having problem after problem with it and continuously spending money repairing it, why not think about getting a new one? Replacing your old boiler can save you hundreds of pounds a year, modern boilers are much more efficient – up to 40% – meaning lower gas bills and a reduced carbon footprint.
Gas Solutions Leeds Provides heating services which include Boiler Repairs, Installs & Services. Think of all the things that matter when choosing a new high efficiency boiler. Performance, reliability and energy efficiency are the things that make a difference. We use only the best components and the highest manufacturing standards to offer you our assurance of quality and the peace of mind that brings.
We Install Combi Boilers from £1350!
Why do boilers break down?
Cold weather and frozen plumbing. Boilers are more likely to break down in winter than in the summer, and this isn’t solely because boilers work overtime in the cold weather! When the temperature drops below zero, standing water in pipes and in the Boiler itself can freeze solid.
The condensate pipe, which removes steam and condensation from your boiler, can freeze shut, preventing the boiler from working.
Why do I need a annual Boiler Service?
You should get your boiler serviced regularly to make sure it’s working properly. A faulty boiler could waste you money on energy and might even start leaking poisonous carbon monoxide. Because the gas is colourless and scentless, it’s hard to tell if one of your appliances starts leaking carbon monoxide – so you should get them serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer once a year.
What happens during a boiler service?
- We’ll inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they’re working properly. • We'll check your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- We’ll take off the casing of your boiler to inspect the main components.
- We’ll check the gas pressure / gas rate appliance or burner pressure.
- We’ll test the flue to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- We’ll clean the parts (if tests indicate they need it).
- We’ll pop the casing back on and check the seals.
- We’ll leave you with a Service Sheet of information about your boiler’s safety.